With Christmas a few days away, i thought i would give you some inexpensive ideas for possible Christmas gifts. Some of these are DIY and some are not.
1. Bake some delicious homemade cookies and place in a decorative tin
2. A music CD (or an iTunes gift card) always make a nice stocking stuffer, just make sure you know the recipient well and give him/her music they actually like
3. Organic pet treats for cats and dogs
4. Soy based candles set
5. Hemp scarf and gloves
6. Recycled gifts (do a search on Keetsa and will find loads)
7. Gift Basket – add your own unique touch here, make it a themed basket such as a relax basket with some lotion, loofah, relaxing CD, etc or a teen basket could have some video games, a Claire’s gift card, some funky socks, etc
This gift basket idea is one of my faves, as it can get as creative as the giver wants. You can make a great big basket or a smaller more modest one. It’s all up to you and all that is required to make it awesome, is to think about the recipient. Go big, go small, go traditional, go funky, whatever you think the givee will like.