This is great recycling job, which uses old CD’s or DVD’s which would normally be going into the land fill, and turns it into something beautiful like this disco ball.
How to make your very own glitter ball:
1. Beg, borrow or steal (only from your siblings!) and only unwanted CDs.
2. Dip the CD into hot or boiling water.
3. Do not let the CD touch the bottom.
4. Take it out once it is ready and softer to cut.
5. Cut them into small squares with scissors.
6. Paste the little squares on a Styrofoam ball.
7. Make a hole and pull a loop inside out for hanging.
The cost is minimal, depending on the materials and time, but the satisfaction is on a high.
Source [Eco Friend]