Leilani Munter is doing more than just drawing some attention once she hits the tracks. At the Daytona ARCA Series race on February 6, race fans will also get to listen to her as she preaches about climate change and how people can be guided to save the planet.
The eight actions that Münter’s sponsorship team encourages fans to take are:
- Correctly adjusting tire air pressures to improve efficiency;
- Correctly setting home thermostats to save energy;
- Switching to high-performance shower heads to conserve water & energy;
- Installing a 5kW home photovoltaic solar system and saving 66 percent in electric costs;
- Getting a Home Efficiency Report and saving $200 annually;
- Helping employers switch to LED lights saving 80 percent on electricity;
- Helping employers adopt a Carbon Offset Program for their offices;
- Getting trained as a Home Efficiency Consultant to help others learn how to save money and the planet.