Batteries are among the leading reasons why we are being plagued by worsening landfills and garbage issues. They have also been responsible for our health problems, owing to their toxic chemicals when not disposed properly. Hence the timing couldn’t have been better for Fuji to unveil their EnviroMAX batteries for various gadgets needed by most consumers today.
Already awarded and given distinction on various areas, this battery is the much awaited solution for people who want to live green without sacrificing their digital needs. They are available in Super Alkaline and Digital Alkaline variants.
The Fuji EnviroMAX batteries are highlighted by:
- do not contain poisonous cadmium, lithium, or mercury
- are packaged with recycled paper and fully recyclable PET plastic.
- can be harmlessly disposed of through normal waste systems
- do not contain ingredients harmful to the environment
- are landfill safe as they degrade
- equal or exceed performance/longevity of major equivalent brands
- offer outstanding performance at an affordable cost
The Super Alkaline is priced at $3.99 while the Digital Alkaline costs $5.99.